Josie, June 8, 2021 – Mini
Josie is one of our beautiful little parti colored girls of red and white, she has a fleece spiral curly coat, and a gentle, winning temperament.
Josie is very laid back, happy go lucky girl! She enjoys playing ball, sitting on laps and loves getting lots of attention. Josie is a sweet, playful, fun girl!
Josie will mature at 20 to 25 pds.
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Exercise Induced Collapse
- Hereditary Nasal Parakeratosis
- Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures
- PRA, Cone-Rod Dystrophy 4
- PRA, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration
- Von Willebrand Disease l
- OFA, Hips: Excellent
- OFA, Elbows: Normal