Yona, February 9, 2018 – Mini
Yona is our little parti colored girl of red and white, Yona has fleece spiral curly coat, and a winning temperament.
Yona is very laid back, happy go lucky girl! She enjoys playing ball, sitting on laps and getting lots of attention, her bacon scented balls are never far from her side, she’s often seen carrying one around in her mouth for hours on end.
Yona is 22 pds. and 16.5 inches tall.
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Exercise Induced Collapse
- Hereditary Nasal Parakeratosis
- Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures
- PRA, Cone-Rod Dystrophy 4
- PRA, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration
- Von Willebrand Disease l
- OFA, Hips: Fair
- OFA, Elbows: Normal