Vinton Valley Axle, Jan 3/21 Multi-Gen Australian Labradoodle, Medium
Axle traveled to us from Morrison, Ocala Florida in April and he was just a doll on his travels.
What a laid back, playful, sweet little guy he is! Axle has a soft, fleecy red coat with tuxedo markings, four white paws and a black nose. This little guy is going to be the daddy of some gorgeous puppies when he matures.
Axle lives near-by in a guardian home with his new best little friend Beatrice and Alex, They love to take him along on there adventures and loves going to the beach!
Axle will mature 35 Pds.
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Exercise-induced Collapse
- Hereditary Nasal Parakeratosis
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Cone-Rod Dystrophy 4
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration
- Retinal Dysplasia/Oculoskeletal Dysplasia 1
- Von Willebrand Disease l
- Hips- Excellent
- Elbows- Normal